Brewer Fanatic

2018-04-19: Marlins (Peters) at Brewers (Anderson) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 12-3]

Eye Black
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Let Drake finish the last three innings so we can't use him for the next 4 games

I agree ... this is the perfect spot to let Drake finish it out.

But we get Taylor Williams. I guess he could use the work before he's thrown out there in more high leverage situations.

I would imagine/hope that Drake is gone once Boone Logan is back.

Who has the most total career RBIs among players who ever played for the Brewers?

Hammering Hank......

Nice, I thought people might miss him which makes for a nice question since he is #1 all time.

Who is #2?

I have no idea what his RBI totals were, but he played a long time and was good so...Gary Sheffield?

EDIT: I have one other guess if that's wrong.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

I have no idea what his RBI totals were, but he played a long time and was good so...Gary Sheffield?

Correct. He is 28 on the all time list with 1676...133 as a Brewer

Dave Parker is up there on the career RBI list as well, but I think he was a couple hundred behind Sheffield.

Braun starting to heat up. It's a small sample size, but over his last six games, dating back to April 13th, he's batting .357 (5 for 14) with a double and two home runs. Slash line of .357/.857/1.214.

Time to DFA him, obviously.

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

Archived