Brewer Fanatic

2018-04-19: Marlins (Peters) at Brewers (Anderson) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 12-3]

Eye Black
Jeffress is going to be burned out by June at this rate

On pace for 85 innings so far this season which would be a career high. He’s been so dang good for the crew this year.

His contract he just signed with us could end up really being a big benefit for us. Its just this year but then he's got really reasonable team options for around 3M for 2019 and around 4M for 2020.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Once Sunday gets it going, and he will, I have no idea where Braun will play. You can't mess with Thames/Aguilar at 1B can you??

When/if Braun is healthy, he will find himself in the lineup. We really gotta stop going down this road around here.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Once Sunday gets it going, and he will, I have no idea where Braun will play. You can't mess with Thames/Aguilar at 1B can you??

When/if Braun is healthy, he will find himself in the lineup. We really gotta stop going down this road around here.

3B?

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived