Brewer Fanatic

2018-04-19: Marlins (Peters) at Brewers (Anderson) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 12-3]

Eye Black
It's not just Cains facial expressions, when he's just walking he's got a limp or hobble. Rewound back to when he scored and he had a noticeable limp. Now after the double it wasn't nearly as bad, but you can see it.

To be fair, Cain and I are the same age and this is how I look at all times. We're just...old.

His HR trot was flawless, lol

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It’s only 30 plate appearances so far, but Jesus Aguilar in the top 20 among all MLB hitters in xwOBA this season. He had a .446 xwOBA coming into tonight and has tacked on two doubles.

I'm not sure there's any real reason for Braun to play 1st anymore. (ducks).

But I wish they would have given him some innings in RF in the spring.

Jeffress is going to be burned out by June at this rate

On pace for 85 innings so far this season which would be a career high. He’s been so dang good for the crew this year.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived