Brewer Fanatic

2018-04-19: Marlins (Peters) at Brewers (Anderson) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 12-3]

Eye Black
Why does Cain always look like he’s grimacing in pain after he slides or runs?

Right...omg. Pray for us in this deal.

I was also thinking the same thing. He was walking back to the dugout and I was wondering if he was going to be able to hobble back or not.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why does Cain always look like he’s grimacing in pain after he slides or runs?

Right...omg. Pray for us in this deal.

I was also thinking the same thing. He was walking back to the dugout and I was wondering if he was going to be able to hobble back or not.

At this point I’ve assumed the animated grimace is just his thing. He has been making that expression all season, I can’t imagine he is actually in constant pain and they would continue to play him.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

They tried “running that play” during the Reds or Mets series, didn’t they? I feel like that was definitely called by CC as a way to force some action.

Very unlikely, Shaw even had a 2-1 count. If you are going to do that at least wait until you have 2 outs

I am grimacing every time I read about a facial expression and apparent hobbly walk around the baseball field by Cain.

That horse is dead and buried. We get that cain's grimacy face has sealed the fact he will be dead weight for 4.75 years of the 5 yr contract he just signed. So can we please stop posting it after every time his likeness is captured by a camera on the baseball field?

Thank you,

Signed, sanity

I am genuinely rooting for Brinson to do well with Miami, but it would be nice if it wasn’t during this 4-game series. Hopefully his first at-bat will prove an outlier for this weekend.
Not just “at Night” anymore.

It's not just Cains facial expressions, when he's just walking he's got a limp or hobble. Rewound back to when he scored and he had a noticeable limp. Now after the double it wasn't nearly as bad, but you can see it.

I was expecting to see 'the play' again if Santana walked, but a wild pitch on ball 4 solves that problem. Btw I'm certain the fake steal is called from the bench because weve done it quite a bit this year for it to be a fluke or player decided.
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
The fact that the Marlins have been around 25 years makes me feel really old.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
The fact that the Marlins have been around 25 years makes me feel really old.

Yes, and remembering watching that Nieves no-hitter when I was a kid does the same. Was it channel 18 back then?

Probably. Did they move to channel 24 at one point?

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Archived