Brewer Fanatic

RIP Harry Anderson

LouisEly
Star of "Night Court", a.k.a. "Harry the Hat" (and "Skinny-butt"). I can't tell you how many reruns of Night Court and Cheers I watched nightly when I was a teenager (with absolutely nothing to do in the dumpy little town I was forced to grow up in). Can't believe he was only 65.

Night Court, Cheers, Married with Children. Three shows I would watch with my dad at a pretty young age. Memories...
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I do miss those "golden years" of Thursday night must see TV in the 80's and 90's. Friday mornings at work..."Hey, did you catch Seinfeld last night?, Did you see Friends last night?, Cheers? ER?" Binge watching series on Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, etc. is nice, but not everyone is on the same episode at the same time. Night Court was in that must-see lineup for 3 or 4 years in the the 80's. It was underrated (same with Wings).

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

I do miss those "golden years" of Thursday night must see TV in the 80's and 90's. Friday mornings at work..."Hey, did you catch Seinfeld last night?, Did you see Friends last night?, Cheers? ER?" Binge watching series on Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, etc. is nice, but not everyone is on the same episode at the same time. Night Court was in that must-see lineup for 3 or 4 years in the the 80's. It was underrated (same with Wings).

Completely agree.

It is hard to talk about tv shows with colleagues these days because of what you just said. No one watches the episodes at the same time due to binge watching, dvr, etc.

Kind of sad really.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived