Brewer Fanatic

2018-04-16: Reds (Castillo) at Brewers (Suter) 6:40 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 10-4]

Eye Black
  • Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drake has outings where that splitter looks electric. Then he has outings like tonight where he serves up batting practice.

I know everyone hear hates him. I don't really like him that much, but right now I'm not sure who I'd rather have in his spot in the bullpen (other than Boone Logan or Corey Knebel, or maybe Adrian Houser but I'd rather they stretched him out).

Not a lot of great options to replace him unless a waiver claim falls in our laps. We're pretty much stuck with the bullpen we've got right now.

I'm not into all this "we need a fresh arm" crap that has occurred within the first two weeks of the season (because it is only two weeks into the season), but I'll be all for it if they send Drake out tomorrow because they need a fresh arm.

Maybe if Arcia’s bat wasn’t heavier than he is, he wouldn’t be falling all over the batters box and plate every pitch.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I'm sick of Rock always saying things like "The [opponents] offense really woke up tonight." I know why it woke up... but I don't know if he does. I get that he can't just come out and say some of these guys are just garbage, but come on!

I'm sick of Rock always saying things like "The [opponents] offense really woke up tonight." I know why it woke up... but I don't know if he does. I get that he can't just come out and say some of these guys are just garbage, but come on!

It bugs me too, but of course he knows. Imagine doing his job with the attitude of the average BF.net poster. He'd have quit long ago.

You may run like Mays...

Lopez >>>>> Sogard, Bandy and maybe others.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Our rookie catcher has better plate discipline than 95% of our experienced roster... 1 am sure Bandy would have popped up one of those first two balls... I guess you can tell which players started with an organization that values not making an out and which started in an organization that loves solo home runs...

Our rookie catcher has better plate discipline than 95% of our experienced roster... 1 am sure Bandy would have popped up one of those first two balls... I guess you can tell which players started with an organization that values not making an out and which started in an organization that loves solo home runs...

Do the Angels love solo home runs?

He'll have unlearned that discipline by June.

You may run like Mays...

A single Villar. We need a single here to make this a bit more interesting.

Archived