Brewer Fanatic

2018-04-15: Brewers (Chacín) at Mets (Syndergaard) 12:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 3-2]

Eye Black
  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I get that 40 degree weather isn’t nice to play in but these guys look like such babies.

Mets are playing in the same weather...Weather is never an excuse for anyone if both teams have to play in it.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I get that 40 degree weather isn’t nice to play in but these guys look like such babies.

As someone who played baseball at UW-Superior where 40 degrees is balmy for a spring game, I’d agree. I never saw a player for us wearing the face masks either.

I must have missed it while watching the Bucks game - why was Thames taken out of the game?

Came up limping after striking out.

Injuries...hooray!

Thames' oblique is so large, it extends to his lower half.

Noah is obviously a stud but these ABs are just pathetic. It's like they're from the tropics and have never experienced weather in the 40s. Like they just want to get out of here as quick as they can.

Cain was known as a patient contact hitter before we came here. I guess "Brewer" has rubbed off on him. Everybody in this lineup tries to hit 5-run homers.

With as much movement as Syndergaard is getting on all of his pitches, looks like the approach is: close eyes and swing hard.

Is Cain even that good in center? Hasn’t showed this season yet. Nice hustle by Perez saves a run.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived