Brewer Fanatic

2018-04-13: Brewers (Davies) at Mets (Matz) 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 6-5]

Eye Black

For whatever reason this game didn't bother me as much. Maybe I've just accepted that the Brewers are not great at fundamentals and that isn't going to change anytime soon. And I've accepted that we are still in a rebuilding phase.

What I liked is that we competed strongly in a close game with a team that has the best record in Baseball. Loved seeing Aguillar hit the ball well, and Perez & Braun go deep.

The David Stearns era: Controllable Young Talent. Watch the Jedi work his magic!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Starting pitching is really taking us down a bad path.

And baserunning. And fundamentals. And defense. And situational hitting. And injuries. Other than that, we're pretty good.

The David Stearns era: Controllable Young Talent. Watch the Jedi work his magic!

Bandy sucks. Will be a shame if we lose this because of how badly the 5th inning was managed.

Bandy needs to be DFA'd immediately.

I wonder what Maldonado is doing these days? I mean besides winning Gold Gloves and all.

Archived