Brewer Fanatic

2018-04-11: Cardinals (Wainwright) at Brewers (Guerra) 12:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 3-2]

Eye Black
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like I was wrong. Went to the MLB Live Facebook page and do not see a link to the game. So, looks like you do need to have a Facebook account to view it. Oh Well.

Never mind my PM. Darn.

I couldn't even hear the game on the radio online either. :(

I hope yesterday's game was the last one streaming on Facebook. There are some of us out here that don't have a Facebook account and have no interest in getting one.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see more of this. Set up a junk email account if you don't have one already and use that to set up a Facebook account. You don't even have to use your real name or do anything with it, just use it for watching games.

I hope yesterday's game was the last one streaming on Facebook. There are some of us out here that don't have a Facebook account and have no interest in getting one.

I vote the opposite. I was able to have it on at work BECAUSE facebook carried it.

I would never use the facebook platform at home, but it worked great at work.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

The Cardinals-Brewers game on Wednesday, May 30th (Noon start) will be a Facebook exclusive game. It appears they will broadcast an MLB game every week at least through end of the May.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Archived