Brewer Fanatic

2018-04-11: Cardinals (Wainwright) at Brewers (Guerra) 12:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 3-2]

Eye Black
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sliders have to be closer than this if you want a swing and miss. Can't miss three feet wide and low and expect a swing.

Threw a good one there and he pushes it through the opening.

Yeah, that is just good hitting.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Screw this bullpen. Knebel or not. Screw them. Figure it out already.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I know hindsight is 20/20, but I think if Hader stays in, this one is over.

I don't think it is hindsight at all. Hader is the best reliever on the team. He has given up two hits all year (I realize the HR in this inning), but I said it to a co-worker as soon as he was removed, CC just can't get out of his own way....and this coming from someone who does like Albers.

I STILL BELIEVE!

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

I feel so much better. I should let this stuff change my mood but it does. Thank you, Albers!

Archived