Brewer Fanatic

2018-04-11: Cardinals (Wainwright) at Brewers (Guerra) 12:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 3-2]

Eye Black
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Great job getting out of that. Hopefully, Counsell lets him go out for the 6th.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Is this announcer calling him "Brent" Suter?

I'm so confused by this question.

I edited my post. I'm dumb. I was thinking Brett... Chalking it up to early on set Alzheimer's.

"Counsell is stupid, Hader not used right, Bradley shouldn't have been in the lineup...Brewers win!!" - FVBrewerFan - 6/3/21

Didn't figure it would take much for him to exit the game. Was starting to get hit pretty hard.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

CC with too quick of a hook - gotta give Guerra a shot to get out of this inning with giving up only 1 or 0 runs.

Jennings on and I believe his spot in the order due up next inning...so likely only going to pitch 0.2 innings and leave 9 more outs for the rest of the pen to get

I'd be mad at Counsell for pulling Guerra early but we have an off day tomorrow, Jennings hasn't pitched in forever and that was just a good spot for him.

Happy that Jennings made his manager look very smart there.

Now let's get that run back.

Archived