Brewer Fanatic

2018-04-11: Cardinals (Wainwright) at Brewers (Guerra) 12:15 PM CDT [Brewers win, 3-2]

Eye Black
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Braun made some good contact, so that is good. Not sure what Shaw is looking for there though.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Full screen is not actually full screen but more like 75% of a full screen. The likes and hearts constantly coming up the side are incredibly annoying as well.

If you click on the 'full screen' icon at the lower right hand of the stream, it should expand to full screen and likely will eliminate showing the stupid likes/hearts

Facebook Live isn't working for me. Honestly not depressed about it.

Working great for me, it was pretty easy to find and use actually, I'm surprised.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

This facebook thing is actually pretty cool. Will make it easier for me to watch during my afternoon meetings too. :laughing
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Does MLB not have a uniform rule? Meaning, when guys like Cespedes and Ozuna wear neon yellow sleeves, does this not bother them? I thought uniforms had regulations? Cubs Contraras wearing the Venezuela sleeves too, obviously they allow it?
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Announcers suck (Junior "Gwerra" is pitching, apparently).

Also bottom of this ump's zone is pretty darn high. Already seen two pretty good pitches from Guerra called balls (the sides of the zone are pretty wide however).

They were showing pitch velo early in the first inning but not at all since, so either their radar gun broke or they just thought you'd only care about the first few pitches. Guerra's fastball was 92-93 which I'm guessing is about as high as we can hope for at this point. I know he used to get up to 95-96 but he also may have been 89-90 at some points last year so 92-93 is probably not too bad.

Totally called Perez starting in center today in the game thread yesterday. Glad to see he's making the most of it.

lol Bader

Who goes up with two hands for a rob? :laughing

Archived