Brewer Fanatic

2018-04-10: Brewers (Suter) at Cardinals (Martínez) 7:15 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 5-3, 11 innings]

Eye Black
  • Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"So, Williams will come on by June and be a a force in the bullpen for our wild card run?"

Wont look at him unless he's mopping up if Drakes still an option.

I admire your unflinching criticism of CC's use of the pen. For the record, I shake my head often, but there aren't many fanbases who don't.

This is as much on the offense as it is CC. If Suter gives you this start you need to score some runs, especially last inning when you had 2 on with no outs and got 2 guys in scoring position before the end of the inning.

I blame the offense before I expect Suter and the pen to hold a 1-0 game.

That said, we can still win this one. I can't believe it, but we can.

Martinez starting and Cain and Yelich hurt....Braun with day off because he has bad numbers vs CM.......pretty predictable.

This is as much on the offense as it is CC. If Suter gives you this start you need to score some runs, especially last inning when you had 2 on with no outs and got 2 guys in scoring position before the end of the inning.

I blame the offense before I expect Suter and the pen to hold a 1-0 game.

That said, we can still win this one. I can't believe it, but we can.

Martinez starting and Cain and Yelich hurt....Braun with day off because he has bad numbers vs CM.......pretty predictable.

I know this was the trash lineup but they're still squandering opportunities to score. They've got 7 hits and 3 walks, it was reasonable to expect them to do something last inning.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
So what Jennings Barnes to close? Sit Williams to pitch drake?

Probably. Not only that, I'd bet dollars to doughnuts that Williams is the one sent out tonight after the game so Guerra can be added for tomorrow's game. Cain isn't going to play until Friday, so they'll need Phillips to start in CF tomorrow.

So what Jennings Barnes to close? Sit Williams to pitch drake?

Probably. Not only that, I'd bet dollars to doughnuts that Williams is the one sent out tonight after the game so Guerra can be added for tomorrow's game. Cain isn't going to play until Friday, so they'll need Phillips to start in CF tomorrow.

Want to keep him available for CS huh?

So Williams is being brought in to pitch against......the two guys he could've faced in the 6th.

Nice catch!!! Good ole fashion show down...best results keeps their roster spot... please?

SWINGING... SWINGING AND... SWINGING

feel dumb now CC the fans know you are.

Archived