Brewer Fanatic

2018-04-10: Brewers (Suter) at Cardinals (Martínez) 7:15 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 5-3, 11 innings]

Eye Black
They have Jordan Hicks; we have Oliver Drake. I like Oliver, but that Hicks kid throws some serious heat.

They have Jordan Hicks, who they use in big spots. We have Taylor Williams, who has similar stuff, but is apparently not to be trusted. Instead, we get two innings of Ducky.

I thought CC, in year's past, would put young guys in spots like that to see what they could do. Seems like his philosophy has changed with the higher expectations this season.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really? Cuz the CC I know put dudes he knows SUCK in high leverage spots because he KNOWS them. CC for the loss again.

He didn't know Hader, Barnes, and Knebel until last season. He put them in high leverage situations to find out what they could do and they delivered.

Really? Cuz the CC I know put dudes he knows SUCK in high leverage spots because he KNOWS them. CC for the loss again.

He didn't know Hader, Barnes, and Knebel until last season. He put them in high leverage situations to find out what they could do and they delivered.

Knebel Barnes got forced into it by everyone else sucking and he babied the hell out of hader.

Knebel Barnes got forced into it by everyone else sucking and he babied the hell out of hader.

So, Williams will come on by June and be a a force in the bullpen for our wild card run?

This is as much on the offense as it is CC. If Suter gives you this start you need to score some runs, especially last inning when you had 2 on with no outs and got 2 guys in scoring position before the end of the inning.

I blame the offense before I expect Suter and the pen to hold a 1-0 game.

That said, we can still win this one. I can't believe it, but we can.

Archived