Brewer Fanatic

2018-04-10: Brewers (Suter) at Cardinals (Martínez) 7:15 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 5-3, 11 innings]

Eye Black
  • Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 game suspension is silly, especially for a catcher. I'm sure he will drop the appeal tomorrow, when he likely wouldn't play anyway. I'm assuming he loses the game check, but then it might as well have just been a fine.
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Doesn't help that it seems like Suter is the guy at bat with RISP and two outs. I feel like Villar was trying to steal 2nd a few times but pitches kept getting fouled off, if he'd been able to Pina's hit would have scored him.
"Counsell is stupid, Hader not used right, Bradley shouldn't have been in the lineup...Brewers win!!" - FVBrewerFan - 6/3/21

I'm aware Molina is a tick above average, but it's not impossible to steal a base on him.
"Counsell is stupid, Hader not used right, Bradley shouldn't have been in the lineup...Brewers win!!" - FVBrewerFan - 6/3/21

So when is it against the unwritten rules to break up a no-hitter with a bunt?

Only when it's a cardinal as the pitcher.

Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Cardinals and the best fans in baseball are always in the right never forget

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

There we go

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Archived