Brewer Fanatic

2018-04-09: Brewers (Chacín) at Cardinals (Mikolas) 6:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 5-4, 10 innings]

Eye Black
  • Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 runs handed out by the ump.

Still chacin has 0-2 on 2 fbs 6 inches inside and throws 2 pitches a foot off the plate. Do you think hes perez? So then 2-2 come back with a FB in the strike zone. Dumb choices.

I know it's probably grounds for a permanent banning to say anything complimentary about a Cardinal, but I really enjoyed Wainwright talking about his garden.

More entertaining than the pitching that inning.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

I know it's probably grounds for a permanent banning to say anything complimentary about a Cardinal, but I really enjoyed Wainwright talking about his garden.

I agree - that was pretty entertaining

I enjoyed it too. He was very well spoken.

I missed this unfortunately, but Wainwright is easily my favorite Cardinals player.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

I missed this unfortunately, but Wainwright is easily my favorite Cardinals player.

Also thought that was an awesome interview. He's got the personality to be in the booth some day. I laughed out loud a few times. One odd thing was he talked about injured players in the dugout. I didn't think that was allowed during the game.

That part of ESPN broadcast was cool. Them showing Mikolas eating a live lizard was completely disgusting and had no bearing on the game at all. No clue why they would decide to show that.

Archived