Brewer Fanatic

2018-04-09: Brewers (Chacín) at Cardinals (Mikolas) 6:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 5-4, 10 innings]

Eye Black
  • Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Albers back out. Didn't see that coming.

ESPN announcers didn't either until the first pitch. Must not watch warm ups. Talked about Drakes first save chance out of the break.

Ugh ESPN. Isn't the game on FS Wisconsin where you are? That's what I'm watching.

Yea, change of pace to watch national telecast. I get BA and rock 150 times.

Fastball pitch one the only hittable pitch and you watch it. I hate the stupid watch the first pitch be patient approach.

I don’t and I bet there are some stats to back it up. I bet the gains don’t outweigh the horrid one pitch outs that are worse than K’s.

You have a better chance of getting on base 0-0 than you do down 0-1. Plus with a batter like Phillips I would rather see him swinging at a 1st pitch in the zone fastball than having him bat from behind.

Love that the Brewers were in the national spotlight tonight with the win, and the fact it was beating the Cardinals is just a sweet little bonus!
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Nice job Albers! I don't get why Counsell is so terrified to trust Taylor Williams, but failing that, I'm glad he stuck with Albers.

Good to see this one go our way. Would have been a very tough one to drop.

Archived