Brewer Fanatic

2018-04-09: Brewers (Chacín) at Cardinals (Mikolas) 6:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 5-4, 10 innings]

Eye Black
  • Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fastball pitch one the only hittable pitch and you watch it. I hate the stupid watch the first pitch be patient approach.

which is funny, because had he swung at the first pitch and popped out to an infielder, everyone would have complained about swinging at the first pitch.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Is Aguilar hurt, why not him over Perez?

Perez is playing LF. Already in the game.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Fastball pitch one the only hittable pitch and you watch it. I hate the stupid watch the first pitch be patient approach.

I don’t and I bet there are some stats to back it up. I bet the gains don’t outweigh the horrid one pitch outs that are worse than K’s.

Sigh, just can't get the guy home from 3rd w/ less than 2 outs. Feels like a lost art.
"Counsell is stupid, Hader not used right, Bradley shouldn't have been in the lineup...Brewers win!!" - FVBrewerFan - 6/3/21

The Brewers have had guys so much worse than Drake. I don't get the whole thing against him.

You’ll probably get it in about 10 minutes when you want to break your tv.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived