Brewer Fanatic

2018-04-09: Brewers (Chacín) at Cardinals (Mikolas) 6:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 5-4, 10 innings]

Eye Black
Community Moderator

HfO5col.jpg

HfO5ypu.jpg

[pre]Brewers Lineup Cardinals Lineup

1. Lorenzo Cain ® CF 1. Dexter Fowler (S) RF

2. Eric Thames (L) 1B 2. Tommy Pham ® CF

3. Ryan Braun ® LF 3. Matt Carpenter (L) 3B

4. Travis Shaw (L) 3B 4. Marcell Ozuna ® LF

5. Domingo Santana ® RF 5. Jose Martinez ® 1B

6. Eric Sogard (L) 2B 6. Yadier Molina ® C

7. Manny Pina ® C 7. Paul DeJong ® SS

8. Orlando Arcia ® SS 8. Kolten Wong (L) 2B

9. Jhoulys Chacin ® P 9. Miles Mikolas ® P

[/pre]

Not just “at Night” anymore.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Excitement and expectations! Let's put together a good string of fundamental baseball starting tonight. Back on the road again. "Please don't hate me mama for the things I'm about to do...."

Cain chases Ball 4, Thames weakly grounds out, and another putrid AB from Braun.

I remember how often we complained last year that the offense would start a game hot and then do nothing the rest of the game. Now they just skip the hot start.

Brewers are on national television again, it’s nice to see the crew get recognized. :)

No Schroeder and BA? How will I know that a defensive sub was to “tighten up defensively” or that when “pitcher ________is right he gets a lot of ground balls,”?

How awesome would it be if Counsell came out of the dugout tonight, used an obscenity to refer to Molina and complained about his framing?

Cardinals tv team is saying how nice CC would be to Yadi and the ump if he did come out and argue. No expletives from our guy.

How awesome would it be if Counsell came out of the dugout tonight, used an obscenity to refer to Molina and complained about his framing?

Cardinals tv team is saying how nice CC would be to Yadi and the ump if he did come out and argue. No expletives from our guy.

in a condescending way like there is no way an opposing team will ever again come at Yadi or they will pay a bigger price than Lovullo did yesterday. Nauseating.

Archived