Brewer Fanatic

2018-04-08: Cubs (Quintana) at Brewers (Anderson) 1:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 3-0]

Eye Black
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Might as well be 30-0 the way the offense is going.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Yeah that inning was a travesty. He was lights out. Big heat on the edges and a slider that can induce a chase.

Knebel Albers Hader Barnes Williams Jennings Jeffress Suter 2019 will be filthy in the pen.

Yeah that inning was a travesty. He was lights out. Big heat on the edges and a slider that can induce a chase.

Knebel Albers Hader Barnes Williams Jeffress Suter

Ok Peralta Houser Lopez who is the 8th?

I was more in the camp of Peralta being a reliever but he may be changing my mind....and they may need that.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

Knebel Albers Hader Barnes Williams Jeffress Suter

Ok Peralta Houser Lopez who is the 8th?

I was more in the camp of Peralta being a reliever but he may be changing my mind....and they may need that.

I'm actually in the same spot and forgot we have jennings arby 4 next year so yeah.

Houser Peralta can keep trying the starting gig for awhile. Lopez is already sitting 9th in the pen for 2019.

This offense is missing more than Yelich bat. Arica, Pina and 2B have been a wasteland. Braun outside of 2 AB has been abysmal. Santana hasn’t done much and when the offense does show some life the pitching hasn’t. Those will all even out over 162 games, but the horrendous defense needs to be addressed...

Braun's exit velocity on the line drive - 108.8. But right at Hayward.

Cubs get two bloopers for singles today, and a couple of bloopers yesterday against Barnes. That luck will turn around at some point.

Wasn't the offense supposed to be good?

0, 0, 5, 2, and so far 0 runs in our last 5 games. Pitiful.

#1 future Ace, Former Ace, #1, and today #2 future 1.

Oh and Yelich's bat missing.

That can't be a legitimate excuse. If you make the playoffs, you have to expect you're going to be batting against some of the best pitchers in the game, you have to be able to hit everybody

And what moron in coaching ever came up with the brilliant idea that you rest so many regulars in ONE game. Might as well just take 1/7th of the games and just forfeit them and don’t charge the fans to watch a crap team on the field. Yeah sitting 2 of your 3 productive players is really a great way to compete against Quintana... why not just have our bullpen hit too instead of PHing so Shaw and Thames can get the full rest... Sheeeesh...

Archived