Brewer Fanatic

2018-04-07: Cubs (Darvish) at Brewers (Davies) 3:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 5-2]

Eye Black
  • Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just tuned in to your game and was surprised to hear more boos than cheers when that call was upheld. I thought that drivers' licences were required to keep Chicago fans away....what's the story?

Drivers license not required to sell your tickets on stub hub. Plus, plenty of cubs fans live in Milwaukee area.

Yeah, that makes sense as the Cubs are the older team. I'm glad we're 320 miles from Chi! (and as I type Bryant brings a loud cheer) This is SO disconcerting.

Chicago metro area 10MM, Milwaukee an hour or less away. That simple.

Man, sun almost killed us there. Let's score a run then get 3 strike outs/ground balls and come back tomorrow.
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Here's where I'd like to have Choi or Phillips to hit. We have Eric freaking Sogard instead.

Eric freaking sogard ! Lol

Stupid autocorrect lol.

Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Archived