Brewer Fanatic

2018-04-07: Cubs (Darvish) at Brewers (Davies) 3:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 5-2]

Eye Black
Just tuned in to your game and was surprised to hear more boos than cheers when that call was upheld. I thought that drivers' licences were required to keep Chicago fans away....what's the story?

Drivers license not required to sell your tickets on stub hub. Plus, plenty of cubs fans live in Milwaukee area.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If we can squeeze 2 more innings out of Davies that would be great

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/011/976/lumbergh.jpg

Yes it would :)

Yeeeaaaaa.... I'm gonna need you to go ahead and come in on Sunday too...

Just tuned in to your game and was surprised to hear more boos than cheers when that call was upheld. I thought that drivers' licences were required to keep Chicago fans away....what's the story?

Lot of WI people buy 20 game packs, then sell opening day and some of these premium games for profit to basically cover the rest of their games.

I see. Can you estimate the percentage of Cub fans in attendance? (sounds like a lot!)

Lot of WI people buy 20 game packs, then sell opening day and some of these premium games for profit to basically cover the rest of their games.

I see. Can you estimate the percentage of Cub fans in attendance? (sounds like a lot!)

I'm watching on TV as well, but wouldn't doubt if it was close to 50/50

Don't worry about it

They talk about Bryant owning Davies and he promptly serves up a change up right down the middle of the plate

Was it a changeup? In any case, right down the darn middle. Our control pitchers haven't had much control.

Drivers license not required to sell your tickets on stub hub. Plus, plenty of cubs fans live in Milwaukee area.

Yeah, that makes sense as the Cubs are the older team. I'm glad we're 320 miles from Chi! (and as I type Bryant brings a loud cheer) This is SO disconcerting.

Archived