Brewer Fanatic

2018-04-06: Cubs (Hendricks) at Brewers (Woodruff) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 5-4]

Eye Black
  • Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone watch on MLB.TV and about to lose their mind because of the endless "Play Ball" ads during every timeout? They could not possibly be more annoying.

LOL, yes.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

Anyone watch on MLB.TV and about to lose their mind because of the endless "Play Ball" ads during every timeout? They could not possibly be more annoying.

YES!!! you think theyd have an endless amount of them to run instead of the same 8. The same annoying 8

Does this mean Albers is the closer?

Would CC have thrown Knebel out there in the 9th? That's a CC move, correct??

"There's more people to ignore in New York or in Boston than there are in Milwaukee, but I would still ignore them, probably."

-Zack Greinke

Let me clarify... Pitching his closer in the 9th in a tied home game is a CC move, right??

"There's more people to ignore in New York or in Boston than there are in Milwaukee, but I would still ignore them, probably."

-Zack Greinke

In a tie game, at home, you can't get a save, so you throw your closer in the 9th, so says Buck Showalter

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Let me clarify... Pitching his closer in the 9th in a tied home game is a CC move, right??

It's every managers move

Hold my beer.

-Kapler

-Zack Greinke

We need to score soon. We are running out of relievers not named Drake.

I'm sort of curious to see whether Counsell would dare trust Houser before Drake. I'm guessing no.

If Drake has to face Bryant, it's over.

Archived