Brewer Fanatic

2018-04-06: Cubs (Hendricks) at Brewers (Woodruff) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 5-4]

Eye Black
  • Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I’ll take watching this any day over what I watched yesterday.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Holy cow, this is a tight zone.

Tell that to Thames. Just seems like a bad zone so far.

Meh, he's not calling much (or anything) down or low on the corners. That pitch to Thames may have been high but didn't look nearly as bad as some of the misses (again, in my opinion) that he's had for both teams.

Community Moderator
Remember the Braun walk off? Yeah, that's the last time we've scored a run.

When was the last time they led in a game that wasn’t a walk off ending, last Saturday?

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Houser up for next inning? This is ridiculous.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

This will tick me off if we don’t pinch hit for Woodruff but he gets pulled sometime in the 4th.

Archived