Brewer Fanatic

2018-04-06: Cubs (Hendricks) at Brewers (Woodruff) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 5-4]

Eye Black
Community Moderator

Hfm0SFO.jpg

Hfm1cph.jpg

[pre]Cubs Lineup Brewers Lineup

1. Ben Zobrist (S) RF 1. Lorenzo Cain ® CF

2. Kris Bryant ® 3B 2. Eric Thames (L) 1B

3. Kyle Schwarber (L) LF 3. Ryan Braun ® LF

4. Willson Contreras ® C 4. Travis Shaw (L) 3B

5. Addison Russell ® SS 5. Domingo Santana ® RF

6. Victor Caratini (S) 1B 6. Manny Pina ® C

7. Jason Heyward (L) CF 7. Jonathan Villar (S) 2B

8. Javier Baez ® 2B 8. Orlando Arcia ® SS

9. Kyle Hendricks ® P 9. Brandon Woodruff (L) P[/pre]

Not just “at Night” anymore.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Lorenzo Cain ® CF

2. Eric Thames (L) 1B

3. Ryan Braun ® LF

4. Travis Shaw (L) 3B

5. Domingo Santana ® RF

6. Manny Pina ® C

7. Jonathan Villar (S) 2B

8. Orlando Arcia ® SS

9. Brandon Woodruff (L) P

I like Thames in the 2-spot, although I wouldn't have minded Aguilar getting another start with how well he's been hitting in limited appearances.

Community Moderator
Slightly more concerned to see Yelich out of the lineup tonight than I was yesterday. Hoping that it is indeed just precautionary with the oblique, but I imagine they would have him out there tonight if the discomfort had completely gone away. Hopefully not, maybe they are just being very cautious following last night's injury.
Not just “at Night” anymore.

Slightly more concerned to see Yelich out of the lineup tonight than I was yesterday. Hoping that it is indeed just precautionary with the oblique, but I imagine they would have him out there tonight if the discomfort had completely gone away. Hopefully not, maybe they are just being very cautious following last night's injury.

Didn't they say he was likely to miss the weekend. That was my impression anyway.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

Looks good but way too many pitches no thrown.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Curious to see what the zone for Hendricks looks like. This is assuming the Brewer hitters can take more than one or two pitches and actually look for something to hit or maybe they'll just roll everything over.

Baseball can ruin my day in such a hurry. What a love-hate type of a game.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived