Brewer Fanatic

2018-04-05: Cubs (Lester) at Brewers (Suter) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose 8-0; Knebel down w/injury]

Eye Black
  • Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Do I get my Brewer fan card taken away because I flipped over to watch Jersey Shore for a few minutes? I must be really interested in train wrecks tonight.

Hard to blame you. Watching this team get shut out by the Cubs' worst starter (by a wide margin) is pretty disgusting to watch. Come on boys, three more ups to turn this thing around.

Cubs worst starter? hmmmm

If that were true, and I don't believe it is, how sad is it that he is better than anything the Brewers are trotting out on a nightly basis?

Ugh, this rotation is going to kill us and I honestly see no end in sight.

I guess we all got all excited about Cain and Yelich but we really didn't address our rotation and the one guy we got is struggling like crazy. The last 2 games our defense has been dreadful. We don't get to play the Padres every day so if things don't get turned around its gonna be another long season. *sigh*

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Do I get my Brewer fan card taken away because I flipped over to watch Jersey Shore for a few minutes? I must be really interested in train wrecks tonight.

Hard to blame you. Watching this team get shut out by the Cubs' worst starter (by a wide margin) is pretty disgusting to watch. Come on boys, three more ups to turn this thing around.

Cubs worst starter? hmmmm

If that were true, and I don't believe it is, how sad is it that he is better than anything the Brewers are trotting out on a nightly basis?

Ugh, this rotation is going to kill us and I honestly see no end in sight.

He's old, put up a 4.3 ERA last year, and was horrible in his first start this year. I'd take Darvish, Quintana and Hendricks easily over Lester, and Chatwood is probably a wash. And you are right, Lester would probably be the surefire #2 on the Brewers' staff.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Villar is one of the few that have actually had a decent approach the last few games.

Well his 0/8 BB/K ratio so far isn't looking too pretty

Zebras don't change their stripes. That .304 average is solid, though. He's put together some nice at-bats that makes it at least look like he might be on the right track.

Archived