Brewer Fanatic

2018-04-03: Cardinals (Flaherty) at Brewers (Anderson) 6:40 PM CDT [Brewers win, 5-4]

Eye Black
I do not understand why on earth Ryan Braun is starting today. Santana started the season with three good games...and is on the bench two days in a row.

I hope in retrospect I am wrong.

Haha this is great. Well done man. Even as a big Braun guy I semi questioned why Santana was sitting two games in a row.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I leave for like 5 min and the game is over and in a good way.

That's okay I look down for one moment to text a buddy and Anderson is screaming again.

I get to listen to it on the radio but I had to let my dog outside and since there are a bunch of coyotes running around lately I have to go out with her. Well at least the mountain lion is not wandering around here anymore.

That's okay I look down for one moment to text a buddy and Anderson is screaming again.

He has some damn good calls for someone people refer to as 'vanilla.'

My kids are on spring break, so I'm letting them stay up late. I JUST made them go to bed when Yelich hit his bomb. I ran up to tell one of them the Brewers tied it up and by the time I got downstairs, Braun was rounding the bases.

My kids are on spring break, so I'm letting them stay up late. I JUST made them go to bed when Yelich hit his bomb. I ran up to tell one of them the Brewers tied it up and by the time I got downstairs, Braun was rounding the bases.

Someone tell Braun to wait a couple pitches next time.

How many games have started with 2 HRs and ended with 2 HRs??? I will try to look

This is very hard to research without access to the Elias database...but I will go out on a limb and say it has never happened before. Interesting, semi-related feat, here are the 6 players to hit a lead-off and walk-off HR in the same game

http://www.baseball-almanac.com/feats/lead-off_walk-off_home-runs-in-same-game.shtml

He has some damn good calls for someone people refer to as 'vanilla.'

He seems to really be into this years team.

Archived