Brewer Fanatic

2018-04-02: Cardinals (Mikolas) at Brewers (Davies) 1:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 8-4]

Wouldn't you think switch hitters would bat righty against Drake?

A switch hitter would be so used to seeing the ball from the opposite arm I am guessing splits for the pitcher might not be considered. The unusual look coming out of the hand probably would negate the gain a typical batter might get.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wouldn't you think switch hitters would bat righty against Drake?

A switch hitter would be so used to seeing the ball from the opposite arm I am guessing splits for the pitcher might not be considered. The unusual look coming out of the hand probably would negate the gain a typical batter might get.

Good point. A switch hitter is used to the same look every time from a certain side.

...didn't it just start post 9-11 during a time of ultra patriotism and unity?

Especially since Patriotism has turned into a dirty word these days...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Verified Member
Ryan Braun .083/.143/.333 to start the season

Not good, but he's still 3rd in MLB in WPA thanks to the one hit!

Yeah. If he plays 3/4 of the games and ends up with 200+ RBIs while putting up that slash line, it would be a rather unique season...

I really can't stand the Cards always seem to be in the head of the Crew.

Except for last season, BA even stated the fact that the Brewers took the season series from them last year...

*Mod Edit: Post was edited. Reminder that using swear words is against the board policy even with the use of asterisks. Thank you.

Archived