Brewer Fanatic

2018-03-31: Brewers (Suter) at Padres (Perdomo) 7:40 PM CDT [Brewers win, 7-3]

TooLiveBrew
  • Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Days like today make me really appreciate BA and Rock. I know these guys are being impartial and all, but man...yawn.

Makes me glad to have you guys to talk to during the game.

Great game, guys. Great series. This team is going to be a LOT of fun to watch.

Yelich, Cain and great job from the pen.

Hader just filthy.

Suter made a bad pitch at the wrong time and it cost him 2 runs.....other then that he was fine.

Can't win them all if you don't win the first 3!

When was the last time Brewers opened 3-0 on the road?

Great start to the season, only complaint is the off day on a Sunday.
"Counsell is stupid, Hader not used right, Bradley shouldn't have been in the lineup...Brewers win!!" - FVBrewerFan - 6/3/21

Days like today make me really appreciate BA and Rock. I know these guys are being impartial and all, but man...yawn.

Makes me glad to have you guys to talk to during the game.

Agreed, and a tip of the cap to the mods for their work keeping the in-game threads a great place to chat about the game

I am not Shea Vucinich

It's obnoxiously early to say something this ridiculous but this offense is giving me hope that we can score with 2 out and nobody on. The inning isn't over after the first out. I haven't felt like that in a long time.

this

Aguilar can PH for the pitcher and shift to 1B for defense after the inning. It is done all the time.

Yes but then Thames faces a lefty, which he actually did well so oops

If you had Aguilar hit for Thames, you’d still need Perez or someone to bat for the pitcher. Having Aguilar hit 9th and then stay in to play 1B (which they didn’t) would actually move the pitcher spot back one.

Or perhaps because they played 17 innings yesterday as well?

Tire out the bullpen early on!

Seemed to have an impact today. Quintana was smacked for 5 in the 5th (after no hits through 4) and then trotted out to give up another in the 6th.

Since there's no IGT for Easter Sunday, anyone watching the A's-Angles? Watching Ohtani I see why teams were intrigued and willing to pony up the posting fee (100mph fastball, curves in the low 80's), but his location isn't that great. It looks like he's hanging at least one curve to each batter. I'd almost think of going up and looking for it and not worrying about the heat.

Defnitely showing nasty stuff and is throwing lots of strikes, he just needs to place his pitches better within the zone. On another note, Khris Davis is having a rough day in leftfield. He's had *two* flyballs bounce out of his glove that the official scorer has called doubles instead of errors...

I missed the game last night. Now watching the replay on FSW.

It is a FS1 crew announcing. Who is this? Sounds like Don Orsillo, but I'm not certain. Who is the color guy? I know it's not Mark Grant.

Edit - Don Orsillo and Eric Karros.

I missed the game last night. Now watching the replay on FSW.

It is a FS1 crew announcing. Who is this? Sounds like Don Orsillo, but I'm not certain. Who is the color guy? I know it's not Mark Grant.

Edit - Don Orsillo and Eric Karros.

Eric Karros was absolutely, unmistakably, disgustingly bad...

If I had to listen to that idiot for a full season, I'd go crazy.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived