Brewer Fanatic

2018-03-30: Brewers (Chacín) at Padres (Lucchesi) 9:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 8-6]

TooLiveBrew
  • Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will we see Thames pinch hit for Braun? Yates is their setup, correct?

Took a walk already earlier in the game. Doubtful Braun ever gets pinch hit for unless he’s injured.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

He already hit

I missed that. I’m working and listening to the radio.

"There's more people to ignore in New York or in Boston than there are in Milwaukee, but I would still ignore them, probably."

-Zack Greinke

Took a walk already earlier in the game. Doubtful Braun ever gets pinch hit for unless he’s injured.

I was sort of getting at that idea...

I just looked up his splits. He pretty much didn’t have a split. Ops+ of 113 vs lefties and righties last year.

"There's more people to ignore in New York or in Boston than there are in Milwaukee, but I would still ignore them, probably."

-Zack Greinke

The Giants and Dodgers game had more errors total (4, all by the Dodgers) than hits (3, 2 by the Giants, 1 by the Dodgers). Giants win 1-0 for the second straight day.

Are Dodgers fans freaking out? :laughing

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Wow brewers just going down easily. Smh, was hoping for a few more runs in two games then 5. Score early and that's about it...besides one in 12th yesterday.

Where is the power???

They did that so much last year as well. Take an early lead, then the offense takes a vacation.

Wow brewers just going down easily. Smh, was hoping for a few more runs in two games then 5. Score early and that's about it...besides one in 12th yesterday.

Where is the power???

They did that so much last year as well. Take an early lead, then the offense takes a vacation.

What I was thinking...bullpen looks great I guess..

Would it be the worst thing in the world to have this blow up on Drake?

Archived