Brewer Fanatic

2018-03-30: Brewers (Chacín) at Padres (Lucchesi) 9:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 8-6]

TooLiveBrew
  • Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I'm rooting very hard for villar to turn it around this year. Just might be one of those cases where he lost his confidence and might need a change of scenery to get it back, ala segura.

That is my worry too. He's the type of guy I could see dealt for pennies on the dollar, and turn into a stud. I don't think he's ever not going to be a frustrating player to watch, though.

Orlando Arcia's defense is sexual chocolate

:indifferent

How calm he was as he stood back up out of his slide, to make the throw... the guy is an elite defensive player. So awesome to watch.

Stearns Brewing Co.: Sustainability from farm to plate

Even with the shift Villar needs to be able to cover second come on

According to that article he stole 2nd and then 1st, but did not successfully steal 2nd again. So he did not steal the same base twice, though he did in fact attempt it twice before Segura did, which I also would’ve assumed never happened before either

EDIT: Oops quoted the wrong post. Whatever you know what I meant...

I am not Shea Vucinich

Will we see Thames pinch hit for Braun? Yates is their setup, correct?

"There's more people to ignore in New York or in Boston than there are in Milwaukee, but I would still ignore them, probably."

-Zack Greinke

Archived