Brewer Fanatic

2018-03-30: Brewers (Chacín) at Padres (Lucchesi) 9:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 8-6]

TooLiveBrew
  • Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cesspool? Because someone doesn't agree with you? Ok

I'm guessing it's a cesspool because the quality of the boards has eroded a lot over the last few years. I think anyone here long enough can attest to that. It's not getting better.

Listen man, I don't post here a ton but I've been here for years. But you could take'r easy in the game threads. You're living on every pitch and it's game 2. It's exhausting and frankly a little annoying. The part you bolded also didn't make any sense.

I didn't bold any part. Also I been here since about 2003, so ya I been here awhile but joined last year. I live on every pitch, every inning, every game, don't know what to tell ya. I am a hardcore fan. I do the same with every play in a packer game or bucks game. Sorry, I try to be civil. Usually I react, not instigate.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Dan Jennings: Groundball enthusiast
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Chacin is our #3 for the majority of the season, perhaps the entire season. He's going to have to do better if this team wants any shot at the playoffs, or even .500.

Agreed he has to do better but we have a 1 and a 2 in Anderson and Davies and then 3 guys who you could flip a quarter on being 3-5 in him, Woodruff and Suter. You just need 2 of them to pitch well so the other can be replaced by Nelson in June

I'm guessing it's a cesspool because the quality of the boards has eroded a lot over the last few years. I think anyone here long enough can attest to that. It's not getting better.

Listen man, I don't post here a ton but I've been here for years. But you could take'r easy in the game threads. You're living on every pitch and it's game 2. It's exhausting and frankly a little annoying. The part you bolded also didn't make any sense.

I didn't bold any part. Also I been here since about 2003, so ya I been here awhile but joined last year. I live on every pitch, every inning, every game, don't know what to tell ya. I am a hardcore fan. I do the same with every play in a packer game or bucks game. Sorry, I try to be civil. Usually I react, not instigate.

I get it, it's just that we got 162 of these and I'm concerned about your blood pressure

-Arcia, Your welcome Chacin

Reading through the IGT... it is hard to tell if you like Chacin or not.

Chill.

Obviously I don't.

Arcia turned the double play to save Chacin more runs. I don't appreciate a regular board member trying to regulate my posts either. Some hardcore fans are more vocal, not accepting of mediocrity, if I am not breaking rules what's wrong with that?

I get it, it's just that we got 162 of these and I'm concerned about your blood pressure

Haha +1. Plus we got Bucks playoffs coming up too, ya I'm in trouble!

-Arcia, Your welcome Chacin

Reading through the IGT... it is hard to tell if you like Chacin or not.

Chill.

Obviously I don't.

Arcia turned the double play to save Chacin more runs. I don't appreciate a regular board member trying to regulate my posts either. Some hardcore fans are more vocal, not accepting of mediocrity, if I am not breaking rules what's wrong with that?

Just trying to help you out man. Every time a ball was hit hard tonight you posted a varied version of the same comment. I appreciate you are involved in the game, I'm just saying maybe consider tempering how many times you say the exact same thing without progressing the conversation.

You do you. It is just making a lot more work for the rest of us to sift through over the course of a season if this is the trend...

According to Brewers PD, Keston had two triples and a homer tonight.

Professional hitting ^^

"There's more people to ignore in New York or in Boston than there are in Milwaukee, but I would still ignore them, probably."

-Zack Greinke

Archived