Brewer Fanatic

2018-03-30: Brewers (Chacín) at Padres (Lucchesi) 9:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 8-6]

TooLiveBrew
  • Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Informal poll: Who else thinks these Padres uniforms are an abomination?

They look like pretty classic Pirates uniforms.

Wait, we're not playing the Pirates.

I assume these are their Friday night only home jerseys? Those aren’t even their official colors anymore.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

I am really hoping Chacin proves me wrong and is a reliable middle of the rotation guy. If he starts serving up HRs though...ehhh. This is a guy the Brewers need to perform or this rotation is going to look really scary in a bad way.

Santana mashing even on that out. That guy is really good.

Braun should be our everyday 1B with a Yelich Cain Santana OF.

The super platoon they have is fine. Braun will be hard pressed to outproduce the. 918 OPS Thames put up against RHP last year.

Chacin was such a silly signing.

Well if he isn't a sub-4.00 ERA guy that isn't a big deal at his price. That could be totally acceptable. The problem is we signed him to be our #3 on a competing team. We need last year results or that signing is going to be bad because our rotation is likely going to be quite miserable if our planned #3 is more like #4/#5

Archived