Brewer Fanatic

2018-03-30: Brewers (Chacín) at Padres (Lucchesi) 9:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 8-6]

TooLiveBrew
Braun behind Cain and Yelich and in front of Shaw is going to almost make teams forget about him at times. He hasn't had this kind of talent around him in the order since Prince. Going to be fun!! He is going to drive in 110 health permitted.

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So much for Knebel being a regression candidate. He was on fire tonight.

Closers are inconsistent. That's part of the position. He's going to be "on" much more than he won't be.

That regression comment was based off one game by Adam. Now this "one" game proves it the other way?

Lol for the life of me

What does that have to do with his negative comment towards me? I don't know about topper, but I'm a grown man. I don't need facetious comments about my "bed time"

Then don't say "goodnight", like the game's over with 3 innings left, like a child would do, and there won't be confusion. I'm just saying.

What does that have to do with his negative comment towards me? I don't know about topper, but I'm a grown man. I don't need facetious comments about my "bed time"

Then don't say "goodnight", like the game's over with 3 innings left, like a child would do, and there won't be confusion. I'm just saying.

Like a child would do??

Again, mod your gonna allow continuous comments like this? Or make continuous warnings but do nothing?

It's ok I won $450 on this game. Haters gonna hate. And mods gonna pick and choose who to pick on

Congrats!

I think people grew tired of your on again off again comments. End of the world...top of the world. It does grow tiresome to read every other post. I for one don't want to for you because I enjoy seeing excitement, but I can surely see how others feel. And the constant push towards the mods...

Braun’s home run was a roller coaster ride if you listened to Uke. His call was, “Braun struck out ... did he foul tip it? ... get out of here, gone!” Hopefully when he’s back in his routine at Miller Park he’ll get back on his game.

Bedtime comments are uncalled for. Ignore people if you must (select the name and mark as "foe"). Also please note that you can report someone and move on. A mod will review it.

How can posters report posts/posters? Sounds like a much more constructive response than the airing of grievances in the threads.

Thanks mods

I am not Shea Vucinich

It's ok I won $450 on this game. Haters gonna hate. And mods gonna pick and choose who to pick on

Congrats!

I think people grew tired of your on again off again comments. End of the world...top of the world. It does grow tiresome to read every other post. I for one don't want to for you because I enjoy seeing excitement, but I can surely see how others feel. And the constant push towards the mods...

Thanks for the civil reply. Seems rare here. The calling to mods was because of my warnings in private message about messages towards others. It's fine. I'm used to this kind of one sidedness on twitter. I'll be the bigger man and just drop it.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Let's cool it. We get it. Thanks.

I get it. But this will only continue towards me in the future. You guys warned me. But when it comes at me, you tell me I should block them.

That's fair?

If you're going to clutter up a thread with complaints about mod actions, or perceived inactions, instead of taking it to a mod via PM, you're going to run into problems. You said what was on your mind, take it up with a mod via PM, or let it go at this point. Thanks.

Bedtime comments are uncalled for. Ignore people if you must (select the name and mark as "foe"). Also please note that you can report someone and move on. A mod will review it.

How can posters report posts/posters? Sounds like a much more constructive response than the airing of grievances in the threads.

Thanks mods

The exclamation point at the top right hand of a post. Mods can't read every post everywhere, but we do followup. Please be smart about it though. We don't need every post reported.

Thanks mods

Every post has an exclamation mark “!” icon on the right side of the post. Click that and note why you are reporting the post and the mods will review the post.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Thanks mods

On every post - in the upper right corner - there's an exclamation point. Click on that and you can report a post.

Please note that mods aren't always available to respond to such reports. It may take time to have someone look at the report - and take an action (or not). Typically we look at reports and if it's an obvious infraction (let's say someone used profanity), we act (such as deleting the post and maybe putting a note in the thread asking people to respect the forum's rules). If it's a repeat action, we might PM the user with a warning. On rare occasions we will ban someone without warning if they do something really egregious.

Thanks for asking.

Archived