Brewer Fanatic

2018-03-29: OPENING DAY! Brewers (Anderson) at Padres (Richard) 3:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 2-1]

hawing
  • Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I understand reactionary comments, but drawing comparisons to last years team and having to mention players are huge regression candidates 10 pitches into their season is kind of extreme and makes the IGT threads cruddy at times.

Sounds like a real sad way to watch games. But you do you.

People are people, it takes all kinds. You can't dictate what people post or think, and it's ridiculous to think you can or should.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I understand reactionary comments, but drawing comparisons to last years team and having to mention players are huge regression candidates 10 pitches into their season is kind of extreme and makes the IGT threads cruddy at times.

People are people, it takes all kinds. You can't dictate what people post or think, and it's ridiculous to think you can or should.

Preach brother

Who has? Haven’t seen a mod step in anywhere here. Post what you want to but people may have a response to it. It is a forum.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Except I have said Knebel was a regression candidate long before the season even started so......

But instantly had to mention it after one outing like it was a sign of something. Just wait for Villar to start off slow for 3 games or so. The comments will come out of the woodworks on that too.

I’d say Pina needs to lean into that but I don’t want to see Bandy play that much soooo good job Manny.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Who has? Haven’t seen a mod step in anywhere here. Post what you want to but people may have a response to it. It is a forum.

I don't know why people don't understand how emotions come out with every pitch.

I don't know why people don't understand how emotions come out with every pitch.

Who said they don’t understand? I’ve done my fair share but posting every single emotion isn’t really necessary nor constructive to the thread. But like another poster said, you do you. I was just pointing out that it’s game one. Because like you, I can post my thoughts as well.

Archived