Brewer Fanatic

2018-03-29: OPENING DAY! Brewers (Anderson) at Padres (Richard) 3:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 2-1]

hawing
well, I'm still on hold with MLB.TV to try to resolve this issue with why I can't watch on my Apple TV or computer.

Any chance your stuck in a blackout area??

That would happen in the past if I wanted to watch the Tribe (while in Eau Claire) vs the Twins or Brewers..

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can we see some clutch please?

Just going to leave this here: http://research.sabr.org/journals/the-statistical-mirage-of-clutch-hitting

You can still make a clutch play or get a clutch hit.

"Ryan Braun was incredibly clutch the last week of the 2008 season" is a factual statement.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Let's start this year exactly the same as last, except different closer. Let's also continue to find ways to lose, like we did throughout the season.

This is hard to watch, excitement diminishing...not giving up but jeez...really..

Let's start this year exactly the same as last, except different closer. Let's also continue to find ways to lose, like we did throughout the season.

This is hard to watch, excitement diminishing...not giving up but jeez...really..

It’s game one.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

It’s game one.

Game one CAN tell alot about how the season may go or certain situations will go.

With the excitement comment I was talking about this game, not the season. I also said I wasn't giving up.

well, I just spent 2 hours on the phone with MLB.tv, and they can't explain why the Brewers-Padres is blacked out on my Apple TV and computer, but available on my phone

Why didn't you just watch it over your phone instead of wasting 2 hours of your life on Opening Day? ;)

Archived