Brewer Fanatic

Marlins Man

He'll jump back on the bandwagon once this tanking excursion gets them back into contention in 4 years.

4 years sounds about right. Big key will be what they get back for JT and then how they fill the catching position and then add to the pitching staff...

I've been listening to MLB network the last few days and the Marlins are very high on Monte. They are banking on a Brinson/Monte OF for the next 5 years.

I wouldn't sleep on any of the prospects the Marlins brought back in deals this winter.

The trades of Gordon & Stanton were more about shedding money although 1 or 2 useful pieces also came in return.

The trades of Ozuna & Yelich brought back more young talent to build around, including a new face of franchise in local boy Brinson.

Why is this guy newsworthy? And why does he think he can negotiate his ticket price because the Marlins traded some guys?

"They said that I did nothing for the team, I don't promote the Marlins, nobody buys season tickets because of me, nobody buys advertising because of me, and they don't care what I do," Leavy said.

Well, duh. You're just some random attention seeker.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
This is like when that Vikings guy tried to scam them out of like $100 grand.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

we dont need marlins man because we already got front row Amy

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

This stuff is definitely negotiable and happens all the time. Heck, it's negotiable for joe schmo's buying 20 game packs. Let alone a guy buying 10 season tickets for the best seats in the house for 20 years. They slashed the team and aren't trying, yet asked him to pay more this year. Perfectly reasonable for him to say "no, here's what I'll do". And fine for them to say No to it if they want but they just lost several hundred thousand dollars.

I'm on his side in their little rift. And overall everything you read on him is that all this charity and nice guy stuff is legit.

This dude is annoying. He gives tickets he doesn’t use to veterans and that’s commendable but he makes sure everyone knows he does it too. He’s an attention whore.

agreed, not a fan at all.

"I wish him the best. I hope he finds peace and happiness in his life and is able to enjoy his life. I wish him the best." - Ryan Braun on Kirk Gibson 6/17/14

Not specific to ya'll but I know there is this attitude towards him out there that he's annoying. Think about in contrast to the Braun talk yesterday. This guy basically travels the country doing charity work and good will deeds, still hated on by at least a portion of people. And basically before this Marlins rift he's never really insterted himself in anything publicly trying to become a celebrity. Basically any public person is hated on at this point no matter what they do.

I believe "MIC DROP" is in order. Kudos to you sir. Well played.

Is she still a thing, or has her 15 minutes finally expired?

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I believe "MIC DROP" is in order. Kudos to you sir. Well played.

Is she still a thing, or has her 15 minutes finally expired?

I dunno, Marlins Man is still a thing, so she probably is too.

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Crazy that a team only drawing 6,000 fans turned down anyone wanting to buy (even discounted) season tickets.

And not just two seats. He buys a whole bunch of them and the most expensive seats in the building, hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Archived