Brewer Fanatic

Your 2018 Wisconsin Timber Rattlers

Mass Haas
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I had no idea that Saladino was re-habbing with the T-Rats tonight! That completely slipped past me. Hopefully he will be there Friday night as well since I'll be attending that game.
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I had no idea that Saladino was re-habbing with the T-Rats tonight! That completely slipped past me. Hopefully he will be there Friday night as well since I'll be attending that game.

He'll be there Friday and Saturday. Super nice guy!

• 3 weeks later...
VIDEO via Fox11 Sports: Timber Rattlers' Clayton Andrews a role model for undersized pitchers

While he tops out around 89 MPH with his fastball, Payton Henry mentioned he has one of the best changeups he's ever seen (75 MPH). Reminds me of a Suter type of pitcher. Probably one of the most humble guys on the team this year. The 5'6" he's listed at is very generous, which makes him even more impressive.

While he tops out around 89 MPH with his fastball, Payton Henry mentioned he has one of the best changeups he's ever seen (75 MPH). Reminds me of a Suter type of pitcher. Probably one of the most humble guys on the team this year. The 5'6" he's listed at is very generous, which makes him even more impressive.

I thought I heard a few 91s for Andrews - could have been the gun was off, though. And yes, that changeup is very nice. Throws it in all counts to LHB and RHB.

I thought I heard a few 91s for Andrews - could have been the gun was off, though. And yes, that changeup is very nice. Throws it in all counts to LHB and RHB.

Quite possible! That statement was based only on what I saw last night.

VIDEO via Fox11 Sports: Timber Rattlers' Clayton Andrews a role model for undersized pitchers

I wonder if Andrews isn't a candidate to stretch out as a starter... either that or a Hader-esque relief ace...

• 3 weeks later...

AUDIO via the Rattler Radio Soundcloud: "Timber Rattlers manager Matt Erickson sat down with Chris Mehring and Kyle Lobner on September 10, 2018 to discuss a variety of topics: The game that knocked the Rattlers out of playoff contention, the terrific run the team had in August, some of the players, and what's ahead for him in 2018."

A worthwhile listen, we're spoiled by this podcast all season, thanks guys.

• 1 month later...

Outfielder Zach Clark set to play in Australia this winter (well, summer Down Under).

Baseball: Auckland Tuatara add talented trio for debut ABL season

Technically, Clark's home team is the first team based in New Zealand to play in the Australia Baseball League, debuting this coming season.

• 2 weeks later...
Outfielder Zach Clark set to play in Australia this winter (well, summer Down Under).

Baseball: Auckland Tuatara add talented trio for debut ABL season

Technically, Clark's home team is the first team based in New Zealand to play in the Australia Baseball League, debuting this coming season.

In New Zealand, still in initial workouts, but rocking the "flow" and a big smile. What a dream adventure.

1541541541730.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Archived