Brewer Fanatic

should brewers trade thames aguilar or choi to the yankees

If it was me, i would trade thames to the yankees, who lost their starting first basemen for 6-8 weeks today...i would platoon aguilar with braun and send choi to triple A ...I know the majority of this board want to keep thames bc he is a LH but i like my option bc it saves 5 million as aguilar makes 500,000 and thames makes 5.5. million..as is the rumor i wd then keep choi till april 5 when we need our #5 starter..other reason is thames was the WORST 1rst basemen in the whole league with RISP

i am also thinking that the brewers could probably upgrade from drake in the next 4 days from one of the 31 teams last cuts..and lastly the ONLY pitcher out of the big 4 i wd have signed was lynn for 12 million for one year. i dont think we ever had a chance for arietta or darvish...they simply werent coming here unless we gave them 15-20 million more than anyone else... and i think cobb at 60 million is too much...fire away

Archived