Brewer Fanatic

Alex Cobb (Part 3)

Let's get back to Alex Cobb, please.

I'd settle for getting back to Princess Bride Quotes.

Inigo: I'm going to do him left-handed. Vizzini: YOU KNOW WHAT A HURRY WE'RE IN! Inigo: Is is the only way I can be satisfied. If I use my right, over too quickly.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Let's get back to Alex Cobb, please.

I'd settle for getting back to Princess Bride Quotes.

EVERYBODY MOVE!!!!

Mawage. Mawage is wot bwings us togeder tooday. Mawage, that bwessed awangment, that dweam wifin a dweam… And wuv, tru wuv, will fowow you foweva… So tweasure your wuv.

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

I'm thinking the O's will, but I still think the market holds on the SP.

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - the most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia" - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go in negotiating for a starting free agent pitcher against David Stearns when the playoffs are on the line"! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha...

Something to keep in mind with Cobb is even without his split/change last season he still posted a career high in innings while finishing 56th in FIP based WAR & 27th in Runs Allowed based WAR.

Every pitcher has health concerns & Cobb might have more than most, but even without his best weapon he was still a top 50ish pitcher in all of MLB last season.

Mawage. Mawage is wot bwings us togeder tooday. Mawage, that bwessed awangment, that dweam wifin a dweam… And wuv, tru wuv, will fowow you foweva… So tweasure your wuv.

Doggone it, I wanted that one.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

I just want you to feel you’re doing well. I hate for people to die embarrassed.

Anybody want a peanut?

Oh please. He didn't really mean it.

You have a great gift for rhyme.

I'm thinking the O's will, but I still think the market holds on the SP.

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - the most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia" - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go in negotiating for a starting free agent pitcher against David Stearns when the playoffs are on the line"! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha...

Pure awesomeness?

I'll admit to egging on the Princess Bride quotes, but come on... this thread is 56 pages long. I'm posting #1107... its come and gone off the rails many times.

You mean, you’ll put down your rock and I’ll put down my sword, and we’ll try and kill each other like civilized people?

this one I did in the Jake post YES because first this topic has come off line and secondly tired of waiting and talking about these 3 guys and when and wear they be signing. ps I still believe the Brewers will be a better team if they sign one but sitting around and waiting is not worth it enjoy the games.

Wow, I was told to chill but now everyone is posting this kind of garbage.

You don't see the difference?

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

So me asking HH what the 3/42 means, is worse then the Price is Right and Princess Bridge garbage? Come on.

At least Im posting about COBB.

So me asking HH what the 3/42 means, is worse then the Price is Right and Princess Bridge garbage? Come on.

At least Im posting about COBB.

The constant knobbing of HighHeat's posts are what people mean. Begging. Pleading. Is what gets old. The movie quotes were a hilarious answer to the seriousness of all this free agent pitching BS. Relax a bit and enjoy the discussion and witty remarks every once in a while.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Just going to sit back and enjoy the 3 straight days of Brewers TV baseball.

Especially with the Brewers ace throwing tomorrow

Today. Gallardo throws today.

The constant knobbing of HighHeat's posts are what people mean. Begging. Pleading. Is what gets old. The movie quotes were a hilarious answer to the seriousness of all this free agent pitching BS. Relax a bit and enjoy the discussion and witty remarks every once in a while.

I guess I'll [sarcasm]just going to sit back and enjoy the 3 straight days of Brewers TV baseball.[/sarcasm]

I guess I'll [sarcasm]just going to sit back and enjoy the 3 straight days of Brewers TV baseball.[/sarcasm]

:laughing THERE YOU GO!!! PERFECT!! haha I love that.

Archived