Brewer Fanatic

2018 Spring Training In Game Thread

RobDeer 45

I decided not to tape yesterday's game while I was at work, so today's lineup is a bit of a disappointment for my first spring action. Guessing the angels stadium is a longer travel so the vets get to stay home?
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Feels like the offense is right in midseason form already with all of the blown scoring chances with a runner on 3rd and less than 2 out in the first 24 hours of spring.

Holy smokes man. You're all over this forum drawing conclusions from a couple days of spring training. Relax

Feels like the offense is right in midseason form already with all of the blown scoring chances with a runner on 3rd and less than 2 out in the first 24 hours of spring.

Holy smokes man. You're all over this forum drawing conclusions from a couple days of spring training. Relax

Seriously? Nowhere did I say that we should draw any conclusions from anything that's happened whatsoever, and we shouldn't. Just pointed out that there were a ton of missed scoring opportunities and bad defense in the first few games. Talk about totally missing the point of what I was talking about. Hardly going into panic mode or penciling guys into the roster over here.

• 2 weeks later...
It was nice to watch Griep get the 9th today in the loss. Had a pretty good inning although he got away with a hanger to Ramon Flores. Slider was a really nice looking pitch, and he mixed up the timing of his delivery to keep hitters off balance.

Archived