Brewer Fanatic

2018 Fox Sports WI Spring Training TV schedule

TURBO

https://www.foxsports.com/wisconsin/story/milwaukee-brewers-spring-training-television-schedule-2018-021918

DATE DAY OPPONENT TIME

Feb. 23 Friday Chicago Cubs 2 p.m.

Feb. 24 Saturday at L.A. Angels 2 p.m. +

Feb. 26 Monday Cleveland 2 p.m.

Feb. 27 Tuesday Cincinnati 2 p.m.

March 1 Thursday at Arizona 2 p.m.

March 8 Thursday Arizona 2 p.m.

March 9 Friday Oakland 2 p.m.

March 10 Saturday Colorado 2 p.m.

March 13 Tuesday Texas 3 p.m.

March 18 Sunday L.A. Dodgers 3 p.m.

March 21 Wednesday Oakland 3 p.m.

March 22 Thursday Kansas City 3 p.m.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Anyone know if the Brewers Fox games throughout the season are available through Sling TV subscription?

Yes. But you have to have the Blue or Blue+Orange subscription and you have to live in their broadcast region.

You should get the Brewers on the FSN alternate channel, they show the Twins on FSN North.

Believe it is on the FSW Alternate. 1310 on Spectrum, not sure about other providers.

Ohtani on the hill for the Angels as well.

Hmm...I have Spectrum and don't get that channel. Must not have the right package :/

To FoxSportsGo you go.

FSWI announced the regular season TV schedule today. For the first time ever, every game will be televised. 155 on FSWI, 7 on FS1 and one on ESPN:

https://www.foxsports.com/wisconsin/story/fox-sports-wisconsin-milwaukee-brewers-schedule-022618

Awesome!

That was always a bummer, the occasional Wednesday or Thursday noon game, day off and find out they aren't on.

FSWI announced the regular season TV schedule today. For the first time ever, every game will be televised. 155 on FSWI, 7 on FS1 and one on ESPN:

https://www.foxsports.com/wisconsin/story/fox-sports-wisconsin-milwaukee-brewers-schedule-022618

Awesome!

That was always a bummer, the occasional Wednesday or Thursday noon game, day off and find out they aren't on.

I wonder if the presence of Fox Sports Go has made televising those games worthwhile. They weren't worth the cost when most people weren't home to watch, but now with FS Go they can watch from their desk at work.

I signed up for the Sling TV Blue package and am trying to watch Brewers/Dbacks Spring Training game today through Fox Sports Go in the Milwaukee Area.

It says that the network is not available with my package.

I was told that it WAS included with that Sling package.

Any help?

Much aprecciated.

I signed up for the Sling TV Blue package and am trying to watch Brewers/Dbacks Spring Training game today through Fox Sports Go in the Milwaukee Area.

Any help?

Much aprecciated.

I'm able to watch in FSG on my phone through Spectrum. My only guess is that it's the DBacks broadcast, not the Brewers.

Believe it is on the FSW Alternate. 1310 on Spectrum, not sure about other providers.

Ohtani on the hill for the Angels as well.

Hmm...I have Spectrum and don't get that channel. Must not have the right package :/

If you get FSN you get the alternate channel, it's just usually not listed unless something is on it.

Any help?

Much aprecciated.

What device are you trying to watch on? Sling has an app for most devices too that you can just stream directly from there....

• 2 weeks later...
Finally back on TV today with Chase Anderson starting out on the mound. I think I was beginning to go through Spring Training withdrawl... I can’t wait for the regular season to start soon!
Not just “at Night” anymore.

Archived