Brewer Fanatic

Tillman Stays in Baltimore

splitterpfj

I feel like both sides are feeling a sense of urgency, I'm surprised Cobb or Lynn didn't sign over the weekend. It's gotta happen soon.

Idk...I remember when the Brewers signed Lohse it was the end of March and he was a Boras client. I think all those Boras guys are going to wait it out as long as possible.

Cain said he was holding out for the fifth year and when he got that from the Brewers he signed. I believe both Cobb and Lynn are also holding out for the extra year before they agree, probably also a fifth year as most teams are likely only willing to go 4 for either of them.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor

Baltimore is a good place for Tillman. He was terrible last year, but he's had success there, and they really need the starting pitching. He should get a fair shake. The deal is for only $3M, but there are incentives, so if he rebounds, he can do okay and go back on the market next year, which isn't bad for him as he's only 29 years old.

Tillman is a guy Milwaukee is shying away from - except as a back up plan. They want an established guy - and I can't blame them. I'm betting we make a move sooner or later. I think Stearns is just waiting for deal that lines up for this club.

I feel like both sides are feeling a sense of urgency, I'm surprised Cobb or Lynn didn't sign over the weekend. It's gotta happen soon.

Idk...I remember when the Brewers signed Lohse it was the end of March and he was a Boras client. I think all those Boras guys are going to wait it out as long as possible.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but neither Cobb or Lynn are Boras clients...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but neither Cobb or Lynn are Boras clients...

They aren't. Cobb is with Beverly Hills Sports Council and Lynn is with Excel Sports Management.

Archived