Brewer Fanatic

Spring Training thread

MoreTrife

Walk and an infield hit and a mishandled sac bunt by Miley load the bases. Miley out with injury.....Albers comes in and gives up,a broken bat blooper that scores 2.

Baseball can be an unfair game.

Miley pitched pretty well.......have to see about the injury.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thames and Santana are really struggling. Both look terrible in person. Aguilar looks slightly better, but Braun better be prepared to play a good chunk of games at 1st. Much more so than I would have originally anticipated. And with the way Phillips, Broxton and Santana have all struggled this ST, the Cain and Yelich deals look extremely necessary. I'm sure they'll straighten out once they get in more normalized weather conditions, but they all look lost at the plate.

Miley's fastball has some zip on it. It looks really straight though, so I would expect the good hitters to eat that up once the season starts. Definitely would not want Hader following Miley, with how similar their fastballs look.

"Who's the pitching coach in Baltimore? Maybe that has something to do with how bad Miley was there."

You really want to hand me my save face line for when Cobb sucks?

No, general question... I was seriously asking.

Trying to figure out how Miley was so solid in Arizona and Boston but sucked in Baltimore?

"Who's the pitching coach in Baltimore? Maybe that has something to do with how bad Miley was there."

Trying to figure out how Miley was so solid in Arizona and Boston but sucked in Baltimore?

He admittedly got lazy and I believe his college or minors pitching coach pointed out he was over rotating and losing his release point. It's hard to imagine he'll be worse. Hard to imagine he'll be good too.

He admittedly got lazy and I believe his college or minors pitching coach pointed out he was over rotating and losing his release point. It's hard to imagine he'll be worse. Hard to imagine he'll be good too.

Got it, thanks!

Like I said, if we get somewhere between Arizona and Boston Ill be content with that from a 5th starter.

Logan has triceps/shoulder discomfort, I bet he misses a bunch of time.

Move Suter to pen to be our 2nd lefty.

Need him in the rotation. Mileys likely to be out too.

4 man with Woodruff stepping in.

Anderson

Chacin

Woodruff

Davies

I would love this rotation!

Logan has triceps/shoulder discomfort, I bet he misses a bunch of time.

Move Suter to pen to be our 2nd lefty.

Need him in the rotation. Mileys likely to be out too.

Anderson

Chacin

Woodruff

Davies

Is that in order?

Anderson

Chacin

Woodruff

Davies

Is that in order?

Sounds like thats how it will lineup, Chase gets OD and Davies was named home opener starter and CC said Chacin would pitch Game 2 or 3.

Logan leaves a spot in the pen and Miley who scheduled for MRI might mean a job for woodruff.

Suter takes Logan's spot so we have a 2nd lefty.

Loogey is Drakes role... but we let him get killed by rhb too.

Logan leaves a spot in the pen and Miley who scheduled for MRI might mean a job for woodruff.

Suter takes Logan's spot so we have a 2nd lefty.

Loogey is Drakes role... but we let him get killed by rhb too.

Man, ******* Drake is gonna make this bullpen isnt he?

Please, please NO David!

If Boone needs DL, I wouldnt mind bringing in Abad to be our 2nd lefty... He was released today.

And I think Bastardo was released yesterday.

Yeah Abad would work, he's probably better than Boone anyway. Hard to believe he'll be out of work long.

Or just go with one lefty. Most of our right handed relievers can get lefties out anyway.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"88.6% of all statistics are made up right there on the spot" Todd Snider

-Posted by the fan formerly known as X ellence. David Stearns has brought me back..

Archived