Brewer Fanatic

Area Scout Question

brewcrew42
Wasn't sure which forum to post this on, but I was interested in figuring out what regions each area scout covers. I'm specifically interested in the region that includes North Carolina. I looked at the Brewers front office list, but they don't specify what regions the area scouts cover. Was wondering if anyone on this board either knows the regions or could point me in the right direction. Thanks.

There's a minimum of nine amateur area scouts who were omitted when the Brewers last updated their front office web page.

I pointed this out to the Brewers, who indicated it was in error and would be corrected. That was a couple of weeks ago, so we'll have to wait for the next update.

Two years ago the Brewers posted on that same page which scout covered which region. I pointed out that particular update just as an FYI back then, and for some reason, the club quickly took down the area information. Not sure why they didn't want that online.

But as noted above, the media guide is a must (available at Miller Park usually by mid-March, you can call and they'll mail it to you), and it lists the geographical breakdown. To answer your question, Taylor Frederick has both North and South Carolina.

Archived