Brewer Fanatic

Ryan Braun

Sorry guys. I saw it in two places that seemed credible. My bad.

On the note of it being fake, I am glad. Don’t want Kemp. Love watching Braun play and want him to finish out his time with us as a winner.

Totally agree Brew.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry guys. I saw it in two places that seemed credible. My bad.

On the note of it being fake, I am glad. Don’t want Kemp. Love watching Braun play and want him to finish out his time with us as a winner.

Totally agree Brew.

X 3...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Community Moderator
Now THIS seems like an April fools joke, but I guess we shall see.

I've never known anyone to play an April Fools joke on 3/31.

Well apparently Stearns thought it was an early April Fools joke also.

For the record I was joking about the “April Fools joke” thing. There was a reference in the mystery 3B thread about that being an April Fools joke and I was pointing out this seemed even less believable. I’ll break out the [sarcasm]blue font[/sarcasm] next time.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Community Moderator
The guy who started the Braun to LA trade rumor has apologized. Said it was a joke pulled on him. He goes into detail about it.

http://www.thinkbluela.com/2018/04/apologies-from-an-april-fool/

Well would you look it that, it actually DID stem from an April Fools joke gone awry... and on March 31st. ;)

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Bad things should happen to people who try to pull April fool's jokes before April. Also a little disappointed there wasn't an attempt on the forums here.
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Seen on Twitter in two different spots one breaking it, another confirming it. Maybe I have terrible sources but they seemed legit. Hug watch? Damn.

Per Ron Cervanka 1 hr ago(@think_blueLA) BREAKING: Just received info from a reliable source that there is a possible trade in the works between the Dodgers and Brewers involving @TheRealMattKemp and several top Dodger prospects.

Per Michael J. Duarte 30 min ago (@michaelduarte) I can confirm that the trade talks with the #Dodgers  and #Brewers are for Matt Kemp and Ryan Braun as well as Dodger prospects. Right now, the deal is hung up one specific player the #Dodgers  don't want to move.

As well as Dodger ProspectS. Had me dreaming. Was what I wanted so many posts ago.

Archived