Brewer Fanatic

Where is Domingo Going?

If it's Archer for Domingo, I really hope they don't drain our farm as an add on.

Santana for Archer straight up would be ideal, but not happening.

Not an Archer fan at all, in fact, I'd rather just sign the best FA available and use Santana for something else, or another SP.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what if that something else/SP is Archer and then the Brewers still sign another FA starter?

I still think they need one more arm. After all of this I don't think you 100% expect Nelson to come back quickly and/or normal. If he does, you have Chacin/Anderson/Davies filling two spots and the potential to trade one at the deadline.

but it's not like every guy suddenly forgot every piece of advice he gave

Domingo to be traded to an American League Team. Possibly as soon as soon as tomorrow.

That's the only thing that makes sense. A place he can DH and play part time in the OF. Will be interesting to see what kind of value another team places on him. Offense is good, defense leaves a lot to be desired. But power hitters are very valuable.

Domingo to be traded to an American League Team. Possibly as soon as soon as tomorrow.

That's the only thing that makes sense. A place he can DH and play part time in the OF. Will be interesting to see what kind of value another team places on him. Offense is good, defense leaves a lot to be desired. But power hitters are very valuable.

What thread was that in. I can't keep track anymore.

What thread was that in. I can't keep track anymore.

This one apparently.

KC makes more and more sense as I've been thinking about it. They've lost their whole roster in the last couple days and they really don't have much use for whats left of the old playoff squad. Duffy is damaged goods thanks to the arrest and merrifield is a sell high. That really could be the package. there'd be more on the brewers side. maybe Hernan? maybe woodruff?

Domingo to be traded to an American League Team. Possibly as soon as tomorrow.

Archer or Salazar is going to happen.

Smoke seems to be around Archer, so that's my guess. I still maintain that Cleveland makes too much sense, though.

What does Toronto need/have? Santana seems like their kind of guy.

KC makes more and more sense as I've been thinking about it. They've lost their whole roster in the last couple days and they really don't have much use for whats left of the old playoff squad. Duffy is damaged goods thanks to the arrest and merrifield is a sell high. That really could be the package. there'd be more on the brewers side. maybe Hernan? maybe woodruff?

I think you are right.

Archived