Brewer Fanatic

What's Next

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HH- I think I missed an earlier post from you regarding the Brewers being interested in Stroman but you just mentioned him in your last post. Can you shed any more light on that?

No. He can’t get into specifics, remember?

This is great. I don’t even care that we’re being rick-rollled.

Gruber Lawffices

Archer: I mentioned earlier that for Archer it would take Sanatana, Phillips, Burnes and Peralta. That's what the Rays currently want. That's not what Stearn's is going to give them. So relax. Ray's are pressing hard to get max value and willing to wait this out.

No freaking way do we give that package for him, hopefully Stearns sticks to his guns, and tells them to go pound sand at some point.

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Haven’t logged in for many years, but wanted to be part of this !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ajay! Welcome back!

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

First off. I am not BrewerWorld@twitter and this guy is stealing my info and using it as his own.

[sarcasm]That is something brewerworld would say[/sarcasm]

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

HH- I think I missed an earlier post from you regarding the Brewers being interested in Stroman but you just mentioned him in your last post. Can you shed any more light on that?

No. He can’t get into specifics, remember?

This is great. I don’t even care that we’re being rick-rollled.

Man I completely forgot how much I use to get Rick Rolled lmao

Thanks HH19! Any news is good news. Darvish just needs to sign somewhere. Agents need to stop complaining about MLB. It is one of their own who has refused to sign & set the market. Darvish isn’t worth record deal. Plenty of other pitchers in baseball way more deserving.

Proud member since 2003 (geez ha I was 14 then)

FORMERLY BrewCrewWS2008 and YoungGeezy don't even remember other names used

I'd be interested in more details on how Kipnis fits the Brewers analytical preferences. He doesn't play multiple positions, he is not young controllable talent, he is below average defensively....
The David Stearns era: Controllable Young Talent. Watch the Jedi work his magic!

If Stearns thinks the massive price we paid for two Outfielders on a team without an OF problem represents good value and not a win now mode, then I am dating Margot Robbie.

He is just posturing with teams he is negotiating for pitching help and praying no one knows he is bluffing.

Signing a 32 year old OF to a $80M no trade contract and giving up a draft pick isn't win now? Uh ok David, we believe you. Lol.

I'd be interested in more details on how Kipnis fits the Brewers analytical preferences. He doesn't play multiple positions, he is not young controllable talent, he is below average defensively....

He is a respected vet, a leader, bats left handed, decent speed, puts ball into play and not a K monster and most importantly.......he's a stop gap to Hiurea.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
9fk7nPs.jpg

Winner

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

He is a respected vet, a leader, bats left handed, decent speed, puts ball into play and not a K monster and most importantly.......he's a stop gap to Hiurea.

Thanks, that makes sense.... Yelich and Cain do represent a desire to get away from the K monster, for sure...

The David Stearns era: Controllable Young Talent. Watch the Jedi work his magic!

Archived