Brewer Fanatic

What's Next

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well it is morning time in Japan. It would make sense that the Yu news would be occurring at 9pm Central time...or noon Japan time.

It's important to establish that HH is sharing news from his source at 9 - not that news is going down AT 9. So if his news is "the Brewers are confident they will get Darvish" that doesn't mean anything is imminent, he's just sharing thoughts from the inside. No actual signings/trades will occur at 9.

Understood. I was thinking more along the lines of the Darvish camp letting the winning bidder know today and HH19's source will be able to share whether the Brewers won and what the next steps will be if they won and if they lost.

Fun facts. on Aug 1, 2016, there was a record 953 people on the site.

A minute ago, there was 397. Within 10 seconds, it was up to 409.

Go Brewers!

What happened on August 1st 2016?

I got those numbers from the bottom of the main page. Looking back in the forum, that was the day Luc to Cleveland went down and was canceled.

"There's more people to ignore in New York or in Boston than there are in Milwaukee, but I would still ignore them, probably."

-Zack Greinke

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
That'd be great if he just posted a chili recipe.
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Maybe Bernie will be joined by a live action two fisted slopper.

"There's more people to ignore in New York or in Boston than there are in Milwaukee, but I would still ignore them, probably."

-Zack Greinke

Hey moderators...you need to update site with auto refresh

Also, make a 2 minute delay for guests, just for fun.

-Zack Greinke

Lol, I can tell by how he talks that he is definitely NOT BrewerWorld.

BrewerWorld is a complete clown and I've told him that multiple times

Wait, so BrewerWorld is trying to take credit? The bio and stuff....

BrewerWorld is a deliberate parody who apparently guessed right on the number of years of the Cain signing and is now enjoying pretending to be "legit"

Archived