Brewer Fanatic

Yelich to the Brewers in exchange for Brinson, Isan Diaz, M. Harrison and Yamamoto

MVP2110
  • Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harrison too .....damn

Ok, that's it for me, I'm retreating to the corner to lick my wounds. DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN!

They have raided our cupboards, wonder which pitcher the stole from us?

EDIT: Yamamoto

:angry

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

I honestly really really like this deal for the Brewers. We just got an All Star caliber player for Brinson and a pair of high risk bats. They have potential, but a lot working against them. I love Harrison and wish him the best of luck. He puts it all on the field and deserves success. He was my favorite prospect and Diaz was another big time favorite for me.

What a nice birthday present for me!

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Wonder if Brewers will get any rookie level lottery tickets in addition to Yelich?
"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I honestly really really like this deal for the Brewers. We just got an All Star caliber player for Brinson and a pair of high risk bats. They have potential, but a lot working against them.

What a nice birthday present for me!

Happy Birthday!

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

Archived